Options

Installation NAV2016 and NAV6.1 or AND NAV5 or NAV 2013 / NAV2015 on 1 Server

Hello,

Is it possible to install Applications of Follwoing NAV Versions on 1 Server ? Windows Server 2012 R2

IF Not which Version can be installed on the same Server ?

NAV2016 together with NAV6.1
Or other combinations? I cannot find any related Material on the Partner source sites :(

Answers

• Options
    Peter+is1Peter+is1 Member Posts: 174
    Yes, it is possible. Just think - before installing - about installation folders, service names, IIS websites and portnumbers.
    \\
    The truth exists in seven versions.
  • Options
    postsauravpostsaurav Member Posts: 708
    As per Microsoft Right Now you can run NAV 2015 and NAV 2016 in same server system.
    Read first fix in NAV 2016 Platform hotfix
    https://mbs2.microsoft.com/Knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;3106089

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

Do you Know this About NAV?

Connect - Twitter | Facebook | Google + | YouTube

Follow - Blog | Facebook Page | Google + Page
  • Options
    WilliamWestendorpWilliamWestendorp Member Posts: 4
    Thanks do you know anything about the combination NAV 6 and NAV2016 ?
  • Options
    rehansattirehansatti Member Posts: 36
    edited 2016-06-20
    Hi, I have setup NAV 2016 with NAV 2009 on windows 10. Its working fine. While installing NAV 2009, It gives the warning for incompatibility of SQL server 2005. Ignore this warning. I changed the Port number of NAV services to run both the NAV2016 and NAV2009.
    Best Regards
    Rehan Satti
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant
    Please verify the answer if it satisfy your question. This will help other members of community.
  • Options
    rehansattirehansatti Member Posts: 36
    Hi, I have setup NAV 2016 with NAV 2009 on windows 10. Its working fine. While installing NAV 2009, It gives the warning for incompatibility of SQL server 2005. Ignore this warning. I changed the Port number of NAV services to run both the NAV2016 and NAV2009.
    Best Regards
    Rehan Satti
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant
    Please verify the answer if it satisfy your question. This will help other members of community.