Options

Is there any trick for passing the crm exams?

thanasisthanasis Member Posts: 5
edited 2008-06-16 in Dynamics CRM
I managed to fail ](*,) for second time in my crm(sales and marketing) examinations although i studied a lot
I don't understand what is wrong!!! Is there a trick to pass or what??

Comments

• Options
    BILL_LEVENTISBILL_LEVENTIS Member Posts: 4
    thanasis wrote:
    I managed to fail ](*,) for second time in my crm(sales and marketing) examinations although i studied a lot
    I don't understand what is wrong!!! Is there a trick to pass or what??
    :idea: :idea:

:idea: dear Thanasiis,
    elpizo na simeioses kapou tis erotiseis ton 2 proton test. sinithos peftei to 40-60% apo ta proigoumena.

kali epitixia tin epomeni fora..
  • Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,495
    @BILL LEVENTIS

Only English is allowed in this forum.
  • Options
    thanasisthanasis Member Posts: 5
    dear Bill i understood from the first time that writing down some questions would help me...i did exactly that and altough it is is very difficult to remember some questions, you are not sure in many cases where you did wrong in the first place

when i took the first exam i thought i had a great success percentage

i think the secret is in reading the manual in detail (and of course be lucky)
  • Options
    BILL_LEVENTISBILL_LEVENTIS Member Posts: 4
    thanasis wrote:
    dear Bill i understood from the first time that writing down some questions would help me...i did exactly that and altough it is is very difficult to remember some questions, you are not sure in many cases where you did wrong in the first place

when i took the first exam i thought i had a great success percentage

i think the secret is in reading the manual in detail (and of course be lucky)

Dear Thanasis,

i also failed the test for the first time. it is very important to read and know by hard all NOTES. most of the questionw involve NOTES and minor details. a charactiristical example was a question that referred to the TIME INTERVAL on page 29 in the manual. The answer was that the default response time is 30''. must pay attention to ALL DETAILS!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ShenpenShenpen Member Posts: 386
    There is only Lenin's trick: utsitsya, utsitsya, utsitsya :D (To learn, to learn, to learn :D )

Do It Yourself is they key. Standard code might work - your code surely works.
  • Options
    smusabayanasmusabayana Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone help me with the manuals for CRM Applications covering Sales management, Sales Automation, Service Management, etc
  • Options
    rmouzarmouza Member Posts: 52
    Hi, I have recently passed the "Personnalisaton MS CRM 3.0" exam and it's OK for me from the first time!
    you have to prepare the microsoft book and the training exam questions in it !
    that's all ! (and of course some experience in crm 3.0)

good luck
  • Options
    jemmyjemmy Member Posts: 247
    Gentlemen,
    can you elaborate more about the exam questions? :)
    Any example would be helpful.

Cheers

Jemmy
  • Options
    pablo.passeropablo.passero Member Posts: 12
    Hi Jemmy,

Maybe you can find what are you looking for at http://www.aisnet.oxatis.com
    These guys have a lot of exams for NAV, AX and CRM.

Regards.
    Pablo A. Passero
    NAV Developer