Navision 2015permissions

mariosmarios Member Posts: 14
I would like to create a Nav group with full access expect permissions delete company , any suggestions ?

Best Answer

Answers

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Hey Marios,

What do you mean by Nav Group. If you will assign SUPER role to each user then its a master permission that you will give them and they can do anything with complete right.
  • mariosmarios Member Posts: 14
    edited 2016-05-24
    Thanks for coming back , basically a bespoke SuperUser group without delete company rights . Do you know how to create that role ?
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Hey Marios,

If you want to restrict users accessing multiple companies then you can look into this thread once

forum.mibuso.com/discussion/46305/restricting-a-super-user-to-access-only-one-company

If you just want to avoid deletion of the companies then you cant do the way you are expecting instead you have to make a new Roles the same as of super and you need to remove that system role and then assign specifically to each Individual user.

P.S - How users will delete the company - If from the Companies page then why not simply you remove the Delete Allowed permission from that particular page.

Many thanks
    @RockWithNAV can you instruct me on how to remove the delete allowed permission from page ? as well as make it available for administrator only
    @RockWithNAV Many thanks ! it worked i preferably go for the 1st method and work before jump to method 4 which sounds more professional approach