LS-Retail (Retail Item Card Barcodes)

Hello,
I need to block a manually created barcode in Retail item card table no(99001451), the field is not editable maybe for a reason or another way to manage the block unblock, would you please help me in this issue?
Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Peter+is1Peter+is1 Member Posts: 174
    Hi,

Retail item card table is not in the standard I guess. Your description of the problem is too short for me too say something to the point.

The field is not editable in the form? You want to prevent overwrites of the value? Can you work with permissions?
    \\
    The truth exists in seven versions.
  • The Retail Item card form has a subform called barcodes that reads from table 99001451 which contains the barcodes specific to an item, in that table there is a boolean field called blocked which is not editable. The Customer wants to block some barcodes to not be sold with on LS-retail POS . Navision version 2009 r2 with LS-Retail 6.2,is that Doable?
    Hi,

You could try to set the field in table 9001451 through code. (instead of just displaying it on a form).

Let me know of it works.
    \\
  • Hello,
    I know that I can set it by code or simply by setting the field to editable =yes but I just want to know in Ls-retail how this field is triggered it's not set to be nothing...
    aha, then I have not read your first request correctly.
    ** I need to block a manually created barcode in Retail item card table no(99001451)**

Sorry , I have no in-depth knowledge of the business logic of LS-retail.
    I would consult with the solution provider.

good luck.
    \\