Options

Sales Invoice Report - Terms and Conditions Page

unknown_kunknown_k Member Posts: 3
edited 2016-04-11 in NAV Three Tier
I am trying to print the Terms and conditions page while printing the standard NAV Sales Invoice report. Terms and conditions are page full and has to be printed for every copy of the sales invoice.

I have designed a separate table to store these T & Cs and it is easy to fetch the records in the Sales Invoice.

Only problem is that I want to use Tablix control to print this on the last page but I can use this only in report body and with standard NAV Sales Invoice report having a page footer throws the report off when I use this tablix.

Anyone has any idea on what can be the possible trick to print T & Cs on the last page?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    postsauravpostsaurav Member Posts: 708
    Hi,

As you said you are adding TnC in Standard Sales Invoice Report , Here is what you need to do -

1. Make sure that your Tnc Table is Inside the List of Standard Sales invoice Report Layout Body Section.
    ** This will make sure that it comes in the end of the Report and also repeat Tnc if user select multiple copies to print.

2. Go to Tnc Table Properties - Under Page Break Options (in General Tab) select "Add a Page Break Before" Boolean.
    ** This will make sure that whenever Report Execution completed it breaks the Page and start Tnc in a New Page.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

Do you Know this About NAV?

Connect - Twitter | Facebook | Google + | YouTube

Follow - Blog | Facebook Page | Google + Page