Options

Problems with Cfront and language

In an Excel addin I have created with Cfront in C#, I’m connecting a Nav 5 sp. 1 database. When I install it on another user’s computer, I’m getting this error:
“There are errors in the text conversion because text no. 160-1 does not exist in the .stx file. Internal error: 47-1".

I can “fix” it by altering the country setting in the fin.stx file in the Navision client path. But then the Navision client on the computer is not able to run (the changes is made in the two language modules too).
On my computer this is working fine, both my addin and the Navision client with this line in the fin.stx-file: “00160-00001-002-1: W1”.
The users Navision client requires “00200-00001-002-1: DK” in the fin.stx, and is not able to run, when I’m altering the line in the fin.stx-file to "00160-00001-002-1: W1".

I have tried to insert a Danish developer license in the client path and renamed it to fin.flf in my setup, to force my addin to grab the Danish language, but it doesn’t help. I have also tried to insert these lines in the addin before connection and opening the database (the strLicensfile is the Danish developer license):
CFrontDotNet.Instance.LoadLicenseFile(strLicensefile);
CFrontDotNet.Instance.CheckLicenseFile(9110);

If the above worked, I would use the users license file to get the correct language, but it doesn’t – any help?