Prepmt Line Amount cannot be 0 error when trying to post a warehouse receipt against a PO.

We receive the Prepmt Line Amount cannot be 0 error when trying to post a warehouse receipt against a PO.

Some background on this issue - it is not straight forward...

This PO is two years old, had a prepayment invoice done on it 2 years ago and then the prepayment invoice was then reversed. This reversal was not done by posting a prepayment credit memo, it was done by reversing the transaction from the ledger entry (so basically just a regular CM, not a prepmt CM). Several lines were received against and were fine. Much later, the prepayment % was adjusted on 6 un-received lines. And now we are at present day.

So when we tried to receive against the order on one of the newer lines, the Status was "Pending Prepayment" and would error out because it needed to be "Released" in order to receive against it. So I did a prepayment CM to clear off the "Pending Prepayment" status and re-released the order. Changed the prepayment % to 0 on each of the remaining 6 open lines. And created a Whse Receipt. All without error.

Now when I try to post the warehouse receipt, I get the "Prepmt. Line Amount cannot be zero" error. If i've already gone through clearing the prepayment items, why does it care if my prepmt line is 0, and how can I get that error to go away?

We are on 2009R2, classic client, USA

Thanks!