Options

Shipment documents and combine shipments questions

Hello. I have 2 questions:

a) In my area many customers need to be able to generate several sales order into one shipping document, but by customer shipment. By default NAV creates one shipping document per order. I know there is a "warehouse shipments" tool to group several shipping documents into one "packing list", but that is not what I need, because I need to give to the courier company one document for each customer (one shipping document), including the sales orders and if possible a reference to each order number. Is there any way to configure that?

b) I need to combine shipments for several customers in a special way: There are customers that have several shops or associated customers (sales network). The HQ wants to receive the invoices for all the orders BUT they want invoices grouped by associated customer/shop (delivery address).
I've created a customer card for each shop and configured Bill-to Customer to the HQ/main customer. I've also checked combine shipments. The problem is when I run "Combine shipments" process, I get only one invoice for all the shops and shipping documents. How can I have one invoice per shop with each invoice including all the documents of that shop?

Thanks!