Options

Report Layout Problem

gtrgtr Member Posts: 131
Hello

In an exsiting report I inserted another table in a matrix as you can see in the first picture
But I have a little space on the right and I cannot extend the table to the right (picture 2)
Belo this new table is already anonther table and it has not this spase on tge right (picture 3)
So my question : How can I do for the new table as for the existing one ?

j4otaggp0bvf.jpg
kesoafmghk4c.jpg
xkcetjlynecn.jpg

Thanks

Answers

• Options
    picture order is inverted - sorry
  • Options
    Wisa123Wisa123 Member Posts: 308
    Check if theres some kind of Rectangle or List behind your table blocking you.
    Also try to just resize the whole table instead of the field.

If that doesnt help try editing it in the Report xsd.
    Austrian NAV/BC Dev
  • Options
    Thanks
    When you look at the big picture in the detail tablix below there is a little box - so the number of columns is 7 - this is the reason why its happening but what to do ?
    Resize the whole table will only resize the whole report
    I could access with blocnotes the xsd file there is nothing interesting inside
    I looked at the rdlc file and saw that for my tablix I have colspan 6
    so for 7 columns there will saty this little space I need to disappear
    The existing tablix below has colspan 7
    I tried to modify it directly in rdlc file but nav shows error when I do this
    And I cannot see any property that gives me the possibility to change this in visual studio
    This report making has really become a mess - but I'll have to do with
    Any hints to get what I want ?
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    I'm not that expert with Matrix reports, but...can you add a column to your first table, merge the fields, color them and set the correct borders?.
    Or if you cannot merge, can you just set the correct colors/borders? in this way the report will look like it has not blank space
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    This will not do because in the blank space there is no separation between titles and values - and I need to color the titles only