Importing a xml with external DTD (NAV 2015)

tentacletentacle Member Posts: 27
Hi all,

I am trying to import an xml file with an external DTD into NAV 2015. We are migrating from 4.03, in this version it was runnig well.

Now I am getting:

For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the DtdProcessing property on XmlReaderSettings to Parse and pass the settings into XmlReader.Create method.

The XML file is starting like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE ORDER SYSTEM "http://www.............(valid path)..................dtd">
<ORDER type="standard" version="1.0">

I cant find out how to solve it, what am I doing wrong?

Regards

Answers

• tentacletentacle Member Posts: 27
    Nobody?
  • PConijnPConijn Member Posts: 31
    Same issue: anyone? :'(
    Kind Regards,

Peter Conijn

-The Learning Network-

• vaprogvaprog Member Posts: 1,116
    Did you do what the error message tells you to do?
  • CyberghostCyberghost Member Posts: 46
    Did you resolve this?
    "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes

"God and developers are in a constant battle. Developments to make their applications more idiot-proof, and God to produce bigger idiots!"
  • DuikmeesterDuikmeester Member Posts: 304
    • System.Xml.XmlTextReader.'System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
    • System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.'System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
    • System.Xml.DtdProcessing.'System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
    XmlReaderSettings := XmlReaderSettings.XmlReaderSettings;
    XmlReaderSettings.DtdProcessing := DtdProcessing.Ignore;
    XmlTextReader := XmlTextReader.Create(InStream,XmlReaderSettings);