RDLC Error when export in PDF

aceXaceX Member Posts: 166
Hi there to all.

Does someone have occurred this error:
(processing): ScalableList: Index 12 outside the allowed range [0::11]

I have two groupings in the report

[ ItemProductGroup
[ DocType_PurchLine

The error comes when I have more that 55 lines in the table and it's exported in PDF. Report works normally when I export to word or just print. But when I print into a pdf format the error is blowing.

Any idea is appreciated
BestRegards

Comments

• Options
    CaponeCapone Member Posts: 125
    It sounds like it is an Array problem "ScalableList: Index 12 outside the allowed range [0::11]"
    Do you have any arrays named like that?

I have experienced the same problem as you that different printing methods gives different results. But I sooned notized that it is not the Printing method itself but the properties that belongs to the printing method.
    Could it be that the pdf page properties generates a different output due to different page margins?
    Hello IT, have you tried to turn it off and on?
    Have you checked the cables?
    Have you released the filters?

http://www.navfreak.com
  • Options
    Well I doubt that the margins are problem, cause when I add the Product Group Code grouping on the main list (where is positioned the tablix) export is successful, but in that way I have total on every group, but in this report i must have only one total on the bottom
  • Options
    CaponeCapone Member Posts: 125
    Do you get the same result when you print to a pdf-printer?
    Hello IT, have you tried to turn it off and on?
    Have you checked the cables?
    Have you released the filters?

http://www.navfreak.com
  • Options
    Problem is solved :).

I had three hiden columns in the report from the right end. When I've delete those columns everything was working perfect :S. Silly Problem and silly solution but, that's it

@Capone thanks! Your suggestion: “Could it be that the pdf page properties generates a different output due to different page margins? “ makes me doubt to those columns and try to remove them.

Best regards.
    p.s. @Capone - gr8 mood you have, it makes me laugh