Options

Northeast NAVUG Chapter Meeting 12/10/2015 - A MUST TO JOIN

schinskyschinsky Member Posts: 16
Northeast NAVUG Members!!! It's that time of the year and I am not talking about the Holiday's.

Did you hear? OMG.. we have a fantastic Chapter Meeting coming up on 12/10 in NYC at the Microsoft Offices. You have got to come. Here is the agenda:

We have selected a NAVUG user to make a presentation and host a discussion on Year-End Close Process. Michael Carr, Vice President, Finance
Philadelphia Scientific LLC.

We are also pleased to announce that ChargeLogic will be present and give a broad overview on their products, highlighting credit card processing and shipping. They will be represented by Karen Tran and Debbie Adler from ChargeLogic. Their products have proven very popular with the NAVUG Users and are a matter of great interest to many.

Here is the agenda for the meeting:
9:45 - 10:00AM: Welcome, Introduction
10:00 - 11:00AM: Presentation by ChargeLogic - Credit Card and Shipping.
11:00 - 12:00AM: Tom Taylor - What's New in Dynamics NAV 2016.
12:00 - 1:00PM: Michael Carr - Year-End Close Process (we will do this during Lunch)
1:00PM - 1:30PM: Open Discussion and Helping each other, Next Meeting and wrap-up

If you haven't registered for the meeting yet, click here to go to the registration page:
https://www.navug.com/widgets/generic?cobaltsrc=https://dcinavugportal.cobaltsaas.com/Meetings/Registration/MeetingDetails.aspx?mid=b203de03-72ab-4a1e-80ec-bf8fe3b78037

If you are not a member, email me you are coming and I'll enter your name.

Microsoft Offices address:

Microsoft Office
11 Times Square
New York, NY 10036
( Between 42nd and 41st Streets , on 8th Avenue , across the Street from the Port Authority Bus Terminal)

See you there! Tell your colleagues. Tell other Northeast NAV Users to come.

****Breaking News****** Holiday raffles for attending and holiday treats.

Steven Chinsky
Senior Industry Solutions Architect
Columbus IT/AB
Mansfield MA
Elizabeth McQuiston
Corporate Controller
Superior Walls
New Holland, PA 17557

Michael Carr
VP, Finance
Philadelphia Scientific LLC
Montgomeryville, PA 18936