Options

NAV 2016 development crash

OttoOtto Member Posts: 17
Hi All,

When I try to add new Option on Table Reports Selections Field Usage , the development client crash.

Anyone having the same issue ?

jsis6qg741w9.png

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Tharanga_ChandrasekaraTharanga_Chandrasekara Member Posts: 11
    edited 2015-10-23
    It works fine with me. I can add a new option and didn't gave me any issue. Try it in a different computer, it might help.

Best regards,
    Tharanga Chandrasekara.
    For more info : NAV Community Blog |NAV General Blog]
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    The new devenv is a little crashy. I hope they fix it in the next CU. I had it crash several times during workshops and presentations.
  • Options
    alefnullalefnull Member Posts: 2
    Hi Otto,
    "Error 2 in module 11."
    This error means the weird C/SIDE ways to tell you that you have unexpectedly overflown the available space(1024 bytes) for options. On the other hand I could not repro it just by overflowing the options. I get a message box with the above instead. Which is not very helpful either, but at least you do not loose your unsaved data.

Mark, this is not a new one. At least as old as - I don't recall exactly but - "Unknown error in module 19"
    We will try to fix all crashes that we have a repro for.

Thanks
    Kalman Beres
    MSFT
  • Options
    OttoOtto Member Posts: 17
    I'm using New Zealand version. When I copy the option string from NZ version to W1 version on different machine, it also crashed.

Thanks.