Options

ClickOnce error with NAV2015

spider1269spider1269 Member Posts: 68
edited 2015-09-26 in NAV Three Tier
I'm receiving an error when I try to deploy NAV2015 using ClickOnce. I've been using ClickOnce for several months with 2013R2 but I had to rerun the ClickOnce process due to a change in servers, etc. I've used the Microsoft MSDN process and it's worked great in the past. Now when I try to run the app I get the following error.

The customHostSpecified attribute is not supported for Windows Forms applications.

I did find one mibuso article on this error but it doesn't apply to my situation since I have .NET 4 installed. One thing I did notice is that my mage.exe version is different from what Microsoft says to use. I tried downloading the version they have in their article but it's the same version I have and not the one mentioned in the article.

Anyone run into a similar issue? Thanks.

UPDATE: Turned out my Manifest was corrupt. I noticed the following lines were updated when I ran the mage.exe
  <entryPoint>
    <co.v1:customHostSpecified />
  </entryPoint>

Which should have been:
  <entryPoint>
    <assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client" version="8.0.0.0" publicKeyToken="31BF3856AD364E35" language="neutral" processorArchitecture="x86" />
    <commandLine file="Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe" parameters="" />
  </entryPoint>