Options

Nav 2015 RTC .NET Framework problem

cesabocesabo Member Posts: 20
edited 2015-09-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone,

I have installed Nav 2015 Version (8.00.41779) and also my administration panel create instances with the same version.
Everything works fine, but when i try to edit/add data in any table i got error on the top:

Cannot load an instance of the following .NET Framework object: assembly xxxx.Integration.Nav.ServiceHost, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8f2a20ee0904354b.

From the Event Viewer i got the following warning:

Server instance: Migration2015_23092015
Tenant ID: default
Session type: RoleTailoredClient
Session ID: 1
User: xxx
Type: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.Exceptions.NavNCLDotNetCreateException
SuppressMessage: False
SuppressExceptionCreatedEvent: False
FatalityScope: Call
Message: Cannot load an instance of the following .NET Framework object: assembly xxxx.Integration.Nav.ServiceHost, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8f2a20ee0904354b.
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.NavAutomationHelper.GetAssembly(String assemblyFullName)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.NavAutomationHelper.GetTypeFromAssembly(String assemblyFullName, String typeName)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.NavAutomationHelper.CreateDotNetObject(String assemblyFullName, String typeName, Object[] arguments)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Runtime.NavDotNet.CreateDotNet(Object[] arguments)
Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types
HResult: -2146233088
Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'xxxx.Integration.Nav.ServiceHost, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8f2a20ee0904354b' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
FileName: xxxxx.Integration.Nav.ServiceHost, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8f2a20ee0904354b
FusionLog:
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

StackTrace:
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.NavAutomationHelper.GetAssembly(String assemblyFullName)
Source: mscorlib
HResult: -2147024894

Any idea whats wrong here or how to fix that "miracle" ?

Many thanks,
cesabo

Answers

• Options
    cesabocesabo Member Posts: 20
    The issue is resolved.
    There was a missing .dll file in the add-in folder.
  • Options
    ishwarsharma016ishwarsharma016 Member Posts: 50
    @cesabo Hi, could you give some more details on what steps you took to resolve? Where did you find the .dll which was required by you?
    Thanks,
    Ishwar Sharma

My Blogs: Dynamics Community Blog | Blogspot
    Connect: Google + | Twitter
  • Options
    zohaibu95@hotmail.comzohaibu95@hotmail.com Member Posts: 223
    Some dll is missing in the add-ins folder that is why it is creating an issue.
    Best Regards
    Zohaib Ahmed
    Dynamics NAV ERP Technical Consultant.

please like / agree / verify my answer, if it was helpful for you. thanks.
  • Options
    msdnsivamsdnsiva Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I am getting the same error when I do the test connection.

could you please tell me the DLL file where I can get it or where I can find the file?
  • Options
    msdnsivamsdnsiva Member Posts: 3
    4.13 NAV 2013 cannot create an instance of the following… If you get this error: This message is for C/AL programmers: Cannot create an instance of the following .NET Framework object:” when doing Test Connection or running a Job in NAV 2013 and later, you are missing the DD Client files in the NAV Add-ins folders. When installing DD check the “Install DD Client files for NAV 2013 xx”. If you still get this error, then you can manually copy the files to the Add-ins folders, both for the NAV Service and NAV Role-Tailor Client. The files can be found in the DD bin installation folder and these are the files that need to be copied:

LSRetail.DD.Common.dll
    LSRetail.DD.Common.Data.dll
    TransAutomClient.dll
    DDConfigClient.dll