Options

Import SEPA Bank Statement file with multiple Stmt

andrewtandrewt Member Posts: 73
edited 2015-07-03 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,
I am currently facing an issue regarding the import of bank statements based on the SEPA format camt.053.
The customer in charge recieves multiple bank statements from its eBanking portal all combinded in just one xml file. Thus, the file received contains multiple Stmt elements.
The SEPA CAMT setup and configuration has been applied from the DE demo company CRONUS AG. Through the processing codeunits, there's a check routine within CU 1262 which throws an error if the statement file contains mutiple statements:
[b]CheckMultipleStatements(PostingExch : Record "Posting Exch.";StatementIdPathFilter : Text)[/b]
  IF HasPostExchFieldValue(PostExchFieldDetails,PostingExch."Entry No.",StatementIdPathFilter) THEN BEGIN
    StmtCount := 1;
    WHILE PostExchFieldDetails.READ DO
      StmtCount += 1;
  END;

IF StmtCount > 1 THEN
    ERROR(MultipleStmtErr);

The import with files containing only one single Stmt element just works fine as expected.

Has anyone out there already experienced similar issues with importing multiple bank statements combined in one file ? I would be interested in how this had been resolved. For instance, could we force the bank to provide individual bank statement files - or do we have to adjust NAV's processing CUs ?

Many thanks in advance
Andrew T.

Comments

• Options
    jw65jw65 Member Posts: 18
    Hi andrewt,
    How did you solve this issue, or did you solve it? We're having the same situation.
  • Options
    andrewtandrewt Member Posts: 73
    Fortunately the customer's main bank responsible for their eBanking portal was able to provide individual statement files per bank account which the customer then imports separately into NAV. This way at least we were able to rely on the NAV standard process and didn't had to change it.

Cheers
    Andrew
  • Options
    poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
    Hi everyone,

I am facing the same problem.
    Does anyone have a solution for this, rather than asking the bank to change the files?

Thanks in advance :smile:
  • Options
    mikevanbmikevanb Member Posts: 3
    Same issue here, for dutch localization.... Anyone has a clue??
  • Options
    Petra_VerhellePetra_Verhelle Member Posts: 10
    We have the same issue for BE localization. Has someone solved it without forcing the bank to deliver individual statements ?
  • Options
    guidorobbenguidorobben Member Posts: 157
    I'm splitting the xml file in multiple xml files and import them one by one.