Options

Biztalk 2004 and Commerce Gateway

mdaviesmdavies Member Posts: 3
edited 2005-08-15 in Navision e-Commerce
I get an error when sending to Biztalk from Navision.

The event log says The Messaging Engine failed to register the adapter for "CommerceGateway" for the receive location "CG://NAvision_to_CommerceGateway" Please verify the receive location is valid.

I don't have a receive location that uses this.

Can anyone explain what this means.

Comments

• Options
    mdaviesmdavies Member Posts: 3
    Is there any other documentation on installing and configuring commerce gateway for biztalk 2004 other then that on the Navision v4 CD.
  • Options
    scotthutchisonscotthutchison Member Posts: 7
    Very little documentation exists with CG - it sounds like a conversion problem to me from Biztalk - is it a standard setting left?

Let me know some more information on what you are sending and what document types and what you are trying to convert it to

Cheers
    Scott
  • Options
    amangamang Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

when i try to send an order confirmation from Navision i get the same error in the event log (in navision the message "unknown error 24"). Does anybody know a solution?

The Configuration:
    Biztalk 2004, Request Server, Navision 370B, Application- and Database Server are installed on one computer. The User is the Administrator.

In VS.NET i create a Solution with the navsion schema (i try NavisionSO and NavisionSOC plus the PropertySchema) and a Orchestration with the CommerceGateway Adapter for the Receive Location. For the Receive address i type "CG://<computername>". Is this correct? (here i try also some more possibilities). The Send Port should save the xml File in a Directory on the harddisk.

thanks and regards