Options

Nav 2013 R2 Report 10156 sort by Expected Receipt Date

rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
edited 2015-01-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi Everyone,

I'm having one hell of a time trying to get this report to sort by Expected receipt date... Can anyone point me in the direction to get some help about report sorting? I've look at the Customer top 10 list and tried to just change the DataItemTableView on the Purchase Line DataItem to SORTING(Document Type,Type,Expected Receipt Date) then order descending but nothing has changed.

can anyone tell me where I'm horribly going wrong.

Thanks
-rico1931

Answers

• Options
    denpardenpar Member Posts: 80
    You will have to add a key (Document Type, Type, Expected Receipt Date) to table 39 Purchase Line...
    If your work becomes a passion...
    www.pardaan.com
  • Options
    rico1931rico1931 Member Posts: 295
    Thank you very much Denpar!

I added the Key (<-- learned something new, YAY)

but still the same issue so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong here... it's still being sorted by item...
    SORTING(Document Type,Type,Expected Receipt Date) ORDER(Descending) WHERE(Type=CONST(Item),Document Type=CONST(Order),Outstanding Quantity=FILTER(<>0))

I'm thinking it has something to do with the CONST(ITEM)? or just the report how it's currently formatted won't allow me to sort but expected receipt date...

hmm. still not sure..
    -rico1931
  • Options
    denpardenpar Member Posts: 80
    Well... you did nothing wrong!

This should work if purchase line is the only data item in the report (and no C/AL code is added)...
    If your work becomes a passion...
    www.pardaan.com