Options

a small prob

daroondaroon Member Posts: 35
edited 2002-01-23 in Navision Financials
Hi all out there,

I have a flow field in a table. In the properties under Calcformula there is

Sum(Debitorenposten."Restbetrag (MW)" WHERE (Offen=CONST(Ja),Debitorennr.=FIELD(Nr.),Kostenstellencode=FIELD(Kostenstellenfilter),Kostenträgercode=FIELD(Kostenträgerfilter),Fälligkeitsdatum=FIELD(Datumsfilter),Währungscode=F IELD(Währungsfilter),Profitcentercode=FIELD(Profitcenterfilter)))

and the field Fälligkeitsdatum i want to filter, like "..workdate", i mean from start to today ? How can i put this filter in this properti ??

Much thnx for helping me

Greetz

reen

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    It is all built-in in the "Datumsfilter" field. When the end-user fills in the "Datumsfilter" field (using Shift-F7) like ".. t" than Navision interprets this as "from start to today". No extra programming is necessary.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    thnx for help, but i dont want that the user had to put it in himself, the system should do it "automaticly"
  • Options
    Then the answer is simple: you can't. You can't use WORKDATE or TODAY in calcformula's.

But what is the problem. The user doesn't have to fill in this field. And if it's blanc, Navision uses ALL the dates. Or you can leave that field out of the calcformula. So again, what is the problem?

[ 22-01-2002: Message edited by: Luc Van Dyck ]
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    the problem is that this field has to calvulate ALL things that a Firm had to pay until today. They have to pay bills within 2 weeks, so in the table there are all bills to pay, but the sum sould only have all bills that should be paid until TODAY, you understand

thnx for helpin me so much

reen
  • Options
    OK, now I understand. I think you have to use a variabele on the form, and calculate that value instead of using calcformula's.

Have a look at form 151 Customer Statistics. Here, the field "Total (LCY)" is calculated on that form (have a look at the code on the form). You'll have to write your own code to calculate your field.

If you need this field again in eg. a report, you have to code it again. That is the drawback.

Hope this helps.