Options

Page opened from designer in wrong language

PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
edited 2014-09-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all!

I have additional language installed on my NAV2013 R2 and switch from one language to another, often (in RTC).
After some time working on single database, I start to see issue for which I cannot find cause.

If I open table data from CSIDE designer it will be shown in different language than one that is applied in RTC in that moment. Furthermore, I noticed that some tables will always be shown in first language and some in second, no matter which language is set in RTC, and I can't find a way to show that particular table in other language. I tried everything, deleted ZUP file for CSIDE, deleted personalization data (though it is not connected to tables it self but rather to pages), tried all combination of languages in CSIDE and RTC...

This can be troublesome in situations where I need to copy/paste data directly from table, with option fields and data in fields translated in first language, and RTC shows me data in second language, so I have to spend some extra time to translate it manually if I have to do import somewhere else. Or vice verse.

Has anyone else experienced similar thing?

Comments

• Options
    A.WalterA.Walter Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I am working with NAV2015 and have the same time consuming problem. Object Designer and RTC are set to English language, but when I run a table or page in the Object Designer all captions are shown in German. Clients are running on Windows Server 2012 R2 with German language pack.

Has anyone a solution?
  • Options
    PhennoPhenno Member Posts: 630
    I never found solution for this and it still bugs me, even on newer versions. I tried deleteing personalization xml from app folder, page personalizations, user personalization, all with no results.