Navision F. and sending faxes

MathiasMathias Member Posts: 9
edited 2002-01-18 in Navision Financials
I have a customer who wants to send faxes from his NF clients.
for example, sending purchase orders.
The problem is : he wants them to be faxed automatically with the fax number of the supplier.
Then I thought to Zetafax (i had read it in navision.net).
But the NF clients are on NT TSE without Citrix.
The french Zetafax distributor told me it was impossible under TSE, because "under TSE Zetafax can't have links with other applications".

Any ideas ?
No wrong Code,
Just wrong Users...

Comments

• Lars_WestmanLars_Westman Member Posts: 116
    If You don't care to much about the layout of the purchase orders I can recommend You to use ZetaFax submit function. Just place a correctly formatted textfile in the right directory and ZetaFax faxes the purchase order. We have a customer who produces somthing like 30 000 faxes a year this way and it works wery well.

One thing with ZetaFax though is that the ZetaFaz Printer which is needed if You want to use embedded adressing in reports does not work in MetaFrame environments. Thats sad.

//Lars Westman
  • Helge_MoellerHelge_Moeller Member Posts: 4
    We are using Tobit Faxware for 6 months and everything is working automatically without any problem. But I don't know, where to get Tobit Faxware in france.
    @number "recipients number" and everythings o.k.
  • r_schuelerr_schueler Member Posts: 28
    There is a german company offering a NF module called "FaxFIN".
    I don't know if there is a multilingual version of this module.
    The companys email adress is LS-Info@t-online.de
    They are using FacSys as fax server (www.facsys.com). I think this solution is very well integrated into NF. For example there is a logfile in NF where you see what voucher has been send to which fax number and so on.
  • MathiasMathias Member Posts: 9
    Thanks all for your tips
    I'll try the text file tip with Zetafax
    No wrong Code,
    Just wrong Users...
  • Stéphane_VaboisStéphane_Vabois Member Posts: 17
    If you need the adress of a TOBIT Distributor in france, you can contact NOVLINK