Options

Whse. Item Tracking Line Table 6550

cyuwonocyuwono Member Posts: 28
edited 2014-07-30 in NAV Three Tier
Is Whse. Item Tracking Line table supposed to be empty once a transfer document is posted ? mine is not, is this normal ? I am running 2013 R2

Here is what I did.

1. In Cronus DB I have an Item with SN warehouse tracking turned on.
2. I created a transfer document for this item (1 Qty) from WHITE Location to BLUE.
3. I registered and posted all the transfer documents (Picking, Shipping and transfer receipt)

After the transfer process is completed and the document is deleted, I open the Whse. Item Tracking Line table and I found one record that is still remain in this table.

Qty Based : 1
Source Type : 7321
Source Sub Type : 0
Source ID : SH000001
Source Ref No : 10000
Serial No: SN00001
Qty per UOM : 1
Qty Handed (Based) : 1
Qty Regustered (Based) : 1
Created by Whse. Activity Line : Yes

Other fields are either blank or 0.

According to MS website http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh172984(v=nav.71).aspx
Whse. Item Tracking Line Table manages item tracking quantities handled in warehouse activity lines (put-away, movement, pick). This table duplicates the Tracking Specification table.

What I've seen so far the Tracking Specification table is always empty when a sales order is shipped and invoiced, I am expecting the same for the Whse. Item Tracking Line Table. Do I need to run a report or something to clear the Whse. Item Tracking Line Table ?

Thank You !

Carlos Yuwono
Carlos Yuwono