Only one RTC session can be connected to new databases

YTAYTA Member Posts: 9
edited 2014-06-25 in NAV Three Tier
I have a client who had 3 databases running. All NAV 2013 version 7.00.34550

They had a system failure and the entire server needed to be restored. They handled this in-house.

We were then asked to backup Production and overwrite one of the existing databases. This was being done remotely but the session was disconnected while the restore was running. As we are being assigned temporary profiles when you rdp to their server, you cannot get the original session back. As a result the database was trashed and then recreated from the latest backup.

We now have an issue where only one user can connect. Subsequent users/connections get the following error "Your program license does not permit more users to work simultaneously..." even though there are plenty of users (concurrent cals) still available.

The other databases/services are operating normally (can connect multiple sessions) but there is only one license uploaded to the server. No databases were configured as single user or to use its own license.

I even created a new database and service, configured to use its own license and uploaded the client license but still only one user/session could connect. I then uploaded our developer license and everything is working fine.

I tested locally and I can open multiple sessions using the client license.

Has anyone encountered this before? Can anyone offer any advice? ](*,)