Supplied field name cannot be found

ignasijuanignasijuan Member Posts: 21
edited 2014-06-23 in NAV Three Tier
I have finished a migration from NAV 4.0 SP2 to NAV 2013 R2 7.10.36703 ES version (following all steps of course! \:D/ ).
Now, I am in a test phase, and when I go to G/L account (General Ledger --> Char of Accounts) I get the following error:

'The supplied field name '3010551' cannot be found in the '15' table.

I have exported the table 15 G/L Account and the page 17 G/L Account Card to txt file, and I am not able to find any reference to such field in those objects.

I have stopped and restarted the service, and the error persists.

In addition, if I go to a Sales Order, and try to insert al new line with type G/L Account when I run the lookup over the G/L account I get the following error :
The primery Key definition of the G/L Account table has changed. Start your activity again.

If I try to do the same with a Purchase Order, I don't get any error.

The last thing that I did was import the 15 Table from a Database that runs correctly, but I get the same errors.

Any suggestion, please?

Answers

• ignasijuanignasijuan Member Posts: 21
    Well, the page wasn't the 17 Page but was the 16 Page. I compiled all objects and errors have been fixed.
    Black hole ](*,).
    I'm scared with NAV 2013 R2.
  • ppavukppavuk Member Posts: 334
    Well, I think the object metadata haven't been updated in your case, so then the client haven't been able to render a page. The compilation of object triggering the metadata to be rebuilt. I'd suggest you to use latest build of 2013r2, (HF7 I believe)
    as I also had a number of mysterious issues with earlier builds. It is also better to always have dev environment on the same machine with middle tier and when you amending table structures - run dev environment as administrator.

Don't be so scared though!
  • VectorKVectorK Member Posts: 86
    ppavuk wrote:
    Don't be so scared though!

:wink: +1