NAV 2013 DSObjectPickerWrapper Add-In

paurolapaurola Member Posts: 43
edited 2014-06-12 in NAV Three Tier
I am wondering if anyone else has faced problems with NAV DSObjectPickerWrapper Add-in?

When things go smooth, this .NET class does not even have to be listed in the "Client Add-in" table. It just exists in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client\Add-ins\DSOP -folder. I suppose the setup program has originally registered it?

When I try to compile page 9800 "Users" I will get a compile error: "Could not load type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Management.DSObjectPicker.DSObjectPickerWrapper.......". Also if I try to use any of the Assist edit buttons, I get an error "Cannot create an instance of the following .NET Framework object: assembly Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Management.DSObjectWrapper...."

I even tried to register the dll with regasm.exe but that did not succeed - I got an error "RA0000 No types were registered".

Just to make things simpler: I have RTC, Dev. Environment, Service and Database installed in the same computer and the OS is Windows Server 2012. The exact NAV version is 7.0.36347 - I know it is not the latest build, but we have well behaving systems running on even older builds.

I would appreciate any hint on where to head from here...

Thanks,
Pauli