CaptionML behaving oddly

beboelkebeboelke Member Posts: 19
edited 2014-06-10 in NAV Three Tier
We have a customer database, version 2013 R2 Build 36366. This database had a technical upgrade done to it in an attempt to resolve the problem outlined below.

On List and Card pages (Sales Order, Purchase Order, Production Order, etc.) in the Home ribbon (and only the Home ribbon), the system is displaying the French Caption for some, but not all, Actions. What is most disturbing is that after some time attempting to figure out what was going on (and doing aforementioned upgrade), I edited the CaptionML for one of the Actions (Sales Order Page 42 --> Release) and removed all CaptionML values except ENU=Release. It is still displaying Libérer. I have deleted the Object Metadata and recompiled the objects, I have deleted the User Metadata, and I have looked through (without finding anything) the ENU ETX and STX files. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• majormarcell1988majormarcell1988 Member Posts: 20
    Hi,

Just a simple guess. If you export the profile you are currently logged in can that caption be there ?

Marcell
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Yes, do not forget that you can change the names etc. as user or part of the profile configuration. Open the RTC with some new, clean profile and check the same page.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.