Error intenal key ADCS

johannajohanna Member Posts: 369
edited 2014-06-09 in NAV Three Tier
Dear all,

I am using NAV 2009 R2 build 32982. I want to add functionality in ADCS. When I add new menu in miniforms, this menu can be shown in Hyperterminal. But when, I choose this menu in HyperTerminal, nothing is happen. Then, I check in event viewer and I found error "Something went wrong when trying to reply to internal key 64828693. Thread was being aborted."
My questions :
1. How to solve this issue?
2. Could we modify the ADCS menu and functions?
Please help. Thank you.
Best regards,

Johanna

Comments

• johannajohanna Member Posts: 369
    Dear all,

This error internal key is not happen when I modify standard menu.
    I change process warehouse pick to process inventory pick. I need to add function "Split Lines" and "Post".
    I define these new functions in "VT100_XPHyperterminal.xsl" and codeunit 7711.
    I add code like below in "VT100_XPHyperterminal.xsl"
    <xsl:template match="Function[.='SPLIT']">
      <Function Key1="27" Key2="79" Key3="84" Key4="0" Key5="0" Key6="0"><xsl:value-of select="."/></Function>
    </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Function[.='POST']">
      <Function Key1="27" Key2="79" Key3="85" Key4="0" Key5="0" Key6="0"><xsl:value-of select="."/></Function>
    </xsl:template>

But, nothing is happen when I press F5 and F6. Would you like to inform me why this is happen?
    Finally, I modify the standard function "Register" as "Split Lines" and "Reset" as "post".
    Split lines process is sucessfully done. But, when I do post, there is error like below although the posting result is correct.
    This message is for C/AL programmers:

The call to member SendEncryptedData failed. mscorlib returned the following message:
    Attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030102 (STG_E_REVERTED))
    How to avoid this error when I post the document?
    Please help.. Thank you..
    Best regards,

Johanna