NAV 2013 R2 show "send to excel" button

txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 500
edited 2014-06-10 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

Hope you can help. As you can see in the customer list there is an option to send excel. It is shown by default. I want it to be shown by default in warranty ledger entries (page 5913) but I don´t have any idea where navision stores those actions or where I can see and them.

I can customize the page but I´d like to be shown by default as customer list does.

Any Ideas?

best regards
:D

2ahbajn.png

Comments

• graveczgravecz Member Posts: 35
    you can use NAV global shortcut CTRL+E which do the same as your requested function.
  • txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 500
    gravecz wrote:
    you can use NAV global shortcut CTRL+E which do the same as your requested function.

nice one but the request from the client is not that.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    This action is added by the system, you cannot change the behavior in design time...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 500
    kine wrote:
    This action is added by the system, you cannot change the behavior in design time...

thanks. I tried wshshell CTRL+E (it is : ^[E] ) and didn´t work. Any1 can confirm it?
  • KishormKishorm Member Posts: 921
    You need to add it using profile configuration if you don't want it added by user customisation.
  • beranberan Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 80
    Yes, you need to update all the profiles that you use, but also note that you have to do it for all paths for warranty ledger entries (page 5913). The easiest way is to do the following

1) start the RTC Client with -configure -profile="Account Manager" (see microsoft.dynamics.nav.client.exe /? for more details)
    2) now in the upper right search you type warranty ledger entries
    3) for each entry of paths you see you have to update the position of the Send to Excel
    4) now you go to profiles page and export the profile

To get it back in you have to delete the given profile and import the profile you just saved.
    Eric Beran
    Software Design Engineer II
    Dynamics NAV Office 365
    Microsoft

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.