Clickonce matching security zones error

rodrigopuelmarodrigopuelma Member Posts: 15
edited 2014-05-19 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

I have searched for this error on other threads, but the issues then have mostly been concerning not being full trust sites or using Another browser than IE. I have installed a VM containing Dynamics NAV with the PowerShell scripts in the 2013 R2 product DVD. I have added a component to the Clickonce application files, update and signed the manifests of both the application and the deployment. When I run Clickonce from the VM everything works fine. But when I try to run Clickonce from my local PC I get the following error, and as stated earlier the manifests are set to full trust and I am using IE:

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of XX resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [2014-05-19 09:55:55] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (Zone)
- Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

Comments

• rodrigopuelmarodrigopuelma Member Posts: 15
    I might add that I deleted everything and installed the VM with Dynamics NAV again and now the clickonce installation does not even Work on the VM...