Date Picker in NAV 2013 R2 Web Client starts week on Monday

benrbenr Member Posts: 11
edited 2014-05-21 in NAV Three Tier
Hi All,

We have discovered that in all of our NAV 2013 R2 installations the Date Picker control starts the week on Sunday in the Windows Client, but it starts the week on Monday in the Web Client. We want the week to start on Sunday in both clients.

I have checked numerous times that the RegionFormat value in the web.config is set to en-US. I've confirmed that the Windows settings specify that the week start on Sunday. This happens even when using the latest build (36366).

Is anyone else experiencing this? Anything else I can try?

Thanks!

Ben

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I recommend to open Support incident for this. E.g. I am not experiencing this, because in Europe it is correct. Thus it is problem in the localization.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Just a wild guess: are you using 2 different services with different setup? Or with different Windows-user for the service that have different regional settings?
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• benrbenr Member Posts: 11
    We are using the same service for both, but it is NAVUserPassword authentication - not Windows - maybe that's part of the issue. The Windows user that runs the service has the same regional settings as all of the users. It is a multi-tenant environment as well, but that shouldn't matter either.

Thanks,
    Ben