Options

People in SW - your experience

Martin_VokralMartin_Vokral Member Posts: 5
edited 2014-05-14 in General Chat
Hello everyone.

I am humbly asking you to share some of your industry experience with me. Except for working as Dynamics consultant, I am doing research for my diploma thesis writing about how management of people influences competitiveness of IT development teams.
So I am asking you to be part of my research. Research is anonymous and takes 3-5 minutes (20 yes/no questions). I will of course gladly share my results with all of you.

After clicking the link below there is a green button "Vyplnit dotazník", please click there to see research:

http://www.vyplnto.cz/databaze-dotaznik ... velopment/

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to see and share the results.

Comments

• Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Done it :wink:
  • Options
    Martin_VokralMartin_Vokral Member Posts: 5
    geordie wrote:
    Done it :wink:
    Thank you very much.

Did you like any of questions or are you interested in this topics or results in general?

I am excited with every answer so feel free to share with your colleges. :)
  • Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    If a representative sample will be reached, would be interesting know the answer percentages regarding know-how transfer and succession systems: I had quite bad experienced a couple of times due to lack of knowledge and I always wondered how common it is.
  • Options
    Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    Hi Martin,

Interesting questions. The successions questions and vertical questions kind of unrelated.

I found it interesting that I have found answers that accurately reflected my views, because I thought my views are quite unique.