NAV 2013 bug?

txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 500
edited 2014-04-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

Seems like when you edit a page and you go directly to actions you can´t go into code of an action, you must first go to some field code and then go to actions.

anyone with same problem?

As you can see there is no menú option for see code (F9 keypress). But if I first go to page field and press F9, then I can see the actions code. So If you want to directly browse an action code you can´t.

1zmi69h.png

Comments

• txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 500
    any1?
  • alvi99alvi99 Member Posts: 71
    Not sure what you mean. I have just designed a page, gone directly to actions (Ctrl+Alt+F4) and from here directly to the code (F9) - no problems. I am running NAV 2013 R2 with the latest build.

Are you running NAV 2013 RTM?
  • txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 500
    alvi99 wrote:
    Not sure what you mean. I have just designed a page, gone directly to actions (Ctrl+Alt+F4) and from here directly to the code (F9) - no problems. I am running NAV 2013 R2 with the latest build.

Are you running NAV 2013 RTM?

Just checked and seems like it happens if the object is locked by another user if it´s not locked it works well.
  • alvi99alvi99 Member Posts: 71
    [Just checked and seems like it happens if the object is locked by another user if it´s not locked it works well.

Okay nice to know. Just fyi locked tables can cause other problems e.g. when debugging...