Sales Invoice. Place TableVATSpecfication Tablix at bottom

delaghettodelaghetto Member Posts: 89
edited 2014-03-19 in NAV Three Tier
Hi guys,

I'm trying to modify the layout of standard report 206 Sales Invoice in NAv 2013 R2

My goal is to print the "TableVATSpecfication" tablix at the bottom of the last page, as if it was a footer.

I can't put tables in a footer, so any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thanks!

Comments

• vremeni4vremeni4 Member Posts: 323
    Hi,

The easiest option would be to use tablix footer, or group footer and not report footer.
    In the RDLC reports, the report footer is not the right place for it.

Anyhow if you insist on it. It is possible to show this information in the report footer, if you use a small VB script Code.GetData(1,1) and Code.SetData(1,1) to pass variables. See standard reports for an example.

I hope this helps.
  • delaghettodelaghetto Member Posts: 89
    Thanks for the answer,

I'm having a hard time with this.

- There is a List object (tablix) that has DataSet_Result as Dataset and has List Content (rectangle) that occupies all the body.
    - On top of this there are tables with the information about SalesLines and VATamounts.
    - There is a header that captures some data using the GetData() SetData() technique.

My problems:

I need a footer that repeats in each copy of the invoice only on the last page. So For example If I print 2 copies of a 3 page invoice, I only need the footer in pages 3 the and 6. The problem is that Navision doesn't seem to send copies information to the RDLC layout. The Layout takes the report as a single report, not as 2 copies of the same report, so the footer is printed in every page, while Navision does an internal "copyloop".

If I try to do it with a Tablix footer (using tablix right click "add a row below" or in the row groups at the bottom of the designer there is "add adjacent group below" and "add total below") This only adds the new row after the tablix, but I can't figure out how to make this to be just at the bottom of the last page.

I hope I've explained myself correctly. The general idea is to be able to add a table at the bottom of the page in each copy of the report (NAV copyloop).