Anveo Mobile App for Dynamics NAV
The way people work has significantly changed in the last decade: New technology like smart phones and tablet PCs allow us to access personal data anytime and anywhere. What we need now is easy-to-use and lightweight apps that are highly optimized for mobile business information. A perfect user experience of today’s apps is more important than ever before.
But looking at Dynamics NAV, you’ll often miss this new experience. Let me honestly ask you:Do your Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers already use mobile apps?
Typical business processes for mobile apps:Mobile Sales
- Enter orders
- View stock levels
- Reserve items
- Access to product details (descriptions, product images etc.)
- Document exchange
- Upload and download filesMobile Service Technician
- Service order information
- To-do lists / checklist
- Access service item information
- Take photos
- Quick creation of a report
The advantages are obvious: With real time data and business logic, mobile business processes save valuable time and money with a complete and total integration into Dynamics NAV.What does the user expect?
- Always available app with an offline-mode
- Easy and fast customizations without the need of a programmer
- Native and intuitive user interface in the look-and-feel of the OS of your smartphone or tablet PCA ready-made solution?
There are so many different companies with many differing requirements for mobile apps: With the new Anveo Mobile App we have created a solution for Dynamics NAV users and partners to easily and quickly adjust individual requirements directly in the RTC or Classic Client.Try out and just download the Anveo demo app at Google Play
!Learn more about Anveo at www.AnveoNAV.com
Nils PeemöllerManaging DirectorAnveo Mobile and Anveo Web Portals
for Microsoft Dynamics NAVhttp://www.AnveoNAV.com