Options

Inconsistencies error when using additional reporting curr.

hery_halimhery_halim Member Posts: 53
edited 2014-03-12 in NAV Three Tier
Hello all,

I’m getting error while posting cash receipt/payment journal with apply entry in Navision 2013 version w1. The error was

Microsoft Dynamics NAV

The transaction cannot be completed because it will cause inconsistencies in the G/L Entry table. Check where and how the CONSISTENT function is used in the transaction to find the reason for the error.

Contact your system administrator.

Tables can be marked as inconsistent during comprehensive tasks, such as posting. This prevents data from being updated incorrectly.
OK

I’m using additional reporting currency.

The LCY is IDR and additional reporting currency is USD. The error happens when I create cash receipt journal with currency code USD and apply to one invoice or many invoice.

I tried in cronus and found the same error ( image attached)

I tried debug using viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22748 , the result is attached

Please advise if there anyone has this experience.

Comments

• Options
    postsauravpostsaurav Member Posts: 708
    Hi hery halim,

This is a known issue and has been resolved in Update Rollup 1.

Download Link can be found here - http://saurav-nav.blogspot.in/2013/09/nav-2013-update-rollups.html

IF you are getting error in a standard database without customization then import objects from APPLICATION folder of Rollup. File Name - URObjects.W1.36076.fob

IF you are getting error in customized database then merge Codeunit 12 from APPLICATION Folder of Rollup. File Name - ChangeLog.W1.36076.txt

Let me know if any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

Do you Know this About NAV?

Connect - Twitter | Facebook | Google + | YouTube

Follow - Blog | Facebook Page | Google + Page
  • Options
    hery_halimhery_halim Member Posts: 53
    hi saurav,

sorry for the delay.

I check and download Update rollup 1.

Since this happen in customized database, i follow your advise by merging Codeunit 12.

It works fine now, and i can post the journal.

Thanks for your help
  • Options
    Big_DBig_D Member Posts: 203
    Hi
    Does anybody know the fix to CU12 for this issue for UK as Update rollup 1 is a fix for DE?
    Big D signing off!