Broken Posting Exch. Definitions in NAV 2013R2 rollup2/3

lyngelynge Member Posts: 85
edited 2014-05-14 in NAV Three Tier
Hi

Just installed rollup 2 for NAV 2013R2 at a customer, and discovered that bank reg. no, bank account and amount is now all 0's when exporting vendor payments to file (the Danish format BANKDATA).
Seems a Multiplication field was moved from table 1223 to 1225 in rollup 2 (the change log shows it, but I can't seem to find it documented in the fix list).
The problem is that the data is not copied to the new field, so this new multiplication field is always 0. In the export it is always multiplied to all Decimal fields, effectively leaving them at 0 in the bank file.
I know that I can just enter the missing values (I've already done that), but it this intended?
What have I missed?
Are there some transfer codeunit I need to run after installing rollups?
Are there new Posting Exchange Definitions (btw rather complex name for export bank file format definitions :-) ) which I need to import after installation of rollup 2?

Be warned: As far as I can tell all NAV 2013 R2 (and C5 2014) Post Exchange Definitions are hit by this... Easily fixed, but took some time to debug :-).
Btw: it seems that the Posting Exchange Definition form is not there (or maybe called something else?) before rollup 2 (so don't be worried if you can't seem to find it in your installation :-) ).

Regards,
Gert Lynge

Comments

• RpoulsenRpoulsen Member Posts: 2
    Hi Gert

Thank you for your post. I'm a company where we have just switched to NAV 2013, and I was trying to figure out how to import a bank statement. So I found the "Bank Export/Import Setup", but I don't know what to fill into the values. Do you know any guide on how to fill this in?

Best Regards,
    Rasmus