Error opening MS Dynamics Nav Administration MMC

BrimstarBrimstar Member Posts: 14
edited 2014-02-24 in NAV Three Tier
When I attempt to open the MMC for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Administration I get the following error:
Method 'GetUserRole' in type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.NAV.Mangaement.Cmdlet.ExportNavServerLicenseInformation' from assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Management, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=<token here> does not have an implementation.

Can't seem to find any info on the error. Any suggestions on what to check?

Dynamics NAV 2013
Win Server 2008R2

No issues actually running, just can't use the MMC. Asked our VAR, but they've not seen the message before. They're checking, but since I haven't gotten a response I figured I'd ask. Not sure when it started happening and it happened just after going live when we were scrambling to fix a few issues that didn't crop up until daily use in production.

Comments

• vremeni4vremeni4 Member Posts: 323
    Hi,

If you have the installation DVD for NAV 2013, then I would suggest to run Setup.exe -> "Add or remove components" and to double check whether "Administration Tool" is selected. (option - "Run form my Computer")

If this is the case I would run the "Repair" option from the setup.
    If there is a more serious problem, an error message during the repair process should appear providing a further clue.

Please be aware that "Repair" will affect you running system, so you can only run it after hours.

I hope this helps.