Modify Page C/AL

booneboone Member Posts: 23
edited 2014-01-30 in NAV Three Tier
Sorry if this seems common-knowledge...but I'm trying to edit the C/AL Code for a custom page, but it won't open. Nothing happens at all when I click the C/AL Code button. Is a developer's license required for this? Am I doing it wrong?

I ask because I changed a custom table's primary key to include 2 fields rather than 1. When I view the table, the data is correct, but when I open the page, I get the following error:

"The primary key definition of Additional Information table has changed. Start your activity again."

Searching previous posts, it looked like I just needed to restart my service, but that didn't correct the problem. When I debug it breaks at the bold line:
OnOpenPage()
  RESET;
[b]  IF NOT GET("Call Sign") THEN BEGIN
[/b]    INIT;
    INSERT;
  END;

Call Sign was the primary key before, but it is now Call Sign + Hired Status...

So, do I need a developer's license to edit a Page's C/AL? Does it sound like I need to add "Hired Status" to the bolded line?

Thanks

Answers

• booneboone Member Posts: 23
    I figured out my problem, I think. I edited the properties of the Action to open the page to link Call Sign and Hired Status. It's working now. The restarting of the service also worked this time, not sure why it didn't before.