Options

Action buttons don´t found

icapillaicapilla Member Posts: 30
edited 2014-01-14 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

In Page 42 (for example), when I delete some standar buttons and then I open the page, I see the same button with a strange name

ActionXXX - And when i push it I receive the following message "Method 'Page42... _OnAction' not found" and i can´t delete the option... (I have attached the screenshot). Why?

Best regards,

Comments

• Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Hi, can you please be a little bit more specific regarding buttons deleted and version you are using?
    I did the same on a Cronus 2013 R2 (build no. 35473) but I didn't face this problem.
  • Options
    engsiong75engsiong75 Member Posts: 143
    I encountered this issue a few times but I don't have a explanation for it. I suspect that the user personalization does not update correctly. All I do is close the page and then reopen to see it the incorrect action button is still there. If it is, I will then restore default for the ribbon. Then repeat the process to remove the button.

I am using Navision 2013 R2. The issue tends to occurs with buttons like Post but it is an intermittent issue.
  • Options
    Bogdan_UABogdan_UA Member Posts: 15
    Hello, my decision for this, that's delete actions through Configuration Mode.

You can start it from command line interpreter, write "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\71\RoleTailored Client", then "Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe -configurate -profile:"Profile ID"". NAV will start in Configuration Mode. Profiles ID we can find in "/Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client/Profiles", for every user, Profile ID can be setup in "/Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client/User Personalization". In this mode we can customise ribbon for every profile.

Hope, it help.

Regards,
    Bogdan