Options

System out of Memory

mohrizkimaulanamohrizkimaulana Member Posts: 9
edited 2013-12-30 in NAV Three Tier
Dear Expert,

"Microsoft Dynamics NAV has run out of system memory and has been shut down. Unsaved data may have been lost."

I got this error message when to start NAV 2013.
anyone could give me an advice to fix this problem.
Thank you. :)

Rizki

Comments

• Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    At startup? Usually this kind of error can be raised if the number of record processed in a report is very high, what does the event view (client and server) say?
  • Options
    mohrizkimaulanamohrizkimaulana Member Posts: 9
    Faulting application name: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe, version: 7.0.33781.0, time stamp: 0x50491aa2
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7bafa
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000b727
    Faulting process id: 0x6f94
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cf038069b5e686
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: af76fd35-6f73-11e3-b6f0-e0db551789d3

Above is what Event Viewer said.. what does it means of faulting on Kernelbase.dll?
    Please help me, i'm just newbie.

Thank you for your respond

Rizki
  • Options
    beranberan Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 80
    Unfortunately Dynamics NAV does not provide much more information than what you see.

Other crashes gives at least the stack traces which helps the supporters better information and also helps us developers in detecting the problem much faster. In the case of the 'Out of memory' we were afraid of writing the stack traces to the event viewer because if that crashes then we get a Watson log on the event viewer crash and not the original crash.
    Eric Beran
    Software Design Engineer II
    Dynamics NAV Office 365
    Microsoft

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.