Options

Autoenter

xavigepexavigepe Member Posts: 185
edited 2013-12-23 in NAV Three Tier
Hello. I have search the forum and I think the answer is NO :? , but does anyone know if there is a way to do an autoenter in nav 2013 R2?

thanks,

Comments

• Options
    jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

what's an AutoEnter? I would guess this is possible (in C/AL) on the tables and pages, depending on the functionality you want to implement.

with best regards

Jens
  • Options
    xavigepexavigepe Member Posts: 185
    Hello. In classic versión in forms such as Purch. comment sheet you could set Autoenter property of field Comment to true so when the user enters the maximum number of caracters focus automatically moves to the next control. The problem with 2013 R2 is that this property does not exist and user could write more tan 80 characters in the purch comment field without being warned of that by the system and only when he/she manually moves to another control gets the error that maximun number of characters has been exeeded.
  • Options
    jglathejglathe Member Posts: 639
    Hi,

ah, well. Thank's for pointing it out, though. I 've had a look at the available triggers and the chances of working around this with C/AL only are zero. Regarding usability of the RTC, well... only par for the course. IMO it's unusable.

with best regards

Jen