Options

NAV 2013 R2: Visibility of buttons on Home Ribbon

MMVMMV Member Posts: 99
edited 2014-01-13 in NAV Three Tier
Dear All,

I am trying to make an action button invisibile. It becomes invisible on the Action Ribbon, but is still available on the Home ribbon.
(I am trying to make the "Send Approval Request" button invisible.). (Version NAV 2013 R2 AU).

Any idea?

Best Regards,
Mahesh

Comments

• Options
    FynnStapelFynnStapel Member Posts: 1
    Hi Mahesh,

did you thought about setting the property "promoted" to false in the same instance?

Greetings
    Fynn
  • Options
    MMVMMV Member Posts: 99
    Hi Fynn,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried that, still in vain. But, surprisingly, the Enabled property works correctly. The issue is only with the Visible property.

](*,) ](*,)

Regards,
    Mahesh
  • Options
    Bogdan_UABogdan_UA Member Posts: 15
    Hi, Mahesh

If it still actual, maybe that's help you:

You can start NAV in Configuration Mode and delete this action from Home tab, but for every profile or some of them.

Run cmd write "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\71\RoleTailored Client", then "Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.exe -configurate -profile:"Profile ID"". NAV will start in Configuration Mode. Profiles ID we can find in "/Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client/Profiles", for every user Profile ID can be setup in" /Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client/User Personalization". In this mode we can customise ribbon for every profile

Regards,
    Bogdan