Options

3 levels page card in NAV2013

EnzohEnzoh Member Posts: 3
edited 2013-12-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi!

I have to do a page with 3 levels structure. For exemple, like this:
    Customer Cust. Ledger Entry (Link: "Customer No.") Detailed Cust. Ledg. Entry (Link: "Cust. Ledger Entry")

I have tried different ways but the server return me an error. ¿Who will be the correct structure of the page (card, cardpart, list, listpart, etc...)? ¿Do you know any page in NAV that I can see like a exemple?

Thnx and sorry for my english.

Answers

• Options
    RCerratoRCerrato Member Posts: 8
    Hi Enzoh,

You will have to create a Card Page for the Customer, and the 2 List Parts, one for the Cust. ledger entry and another for the Detailed Cust. Ledger Entry.

I the main Card Page, add this 2 list parts and manage the filters, I guess you will have to filter on the Cust. ledger entry part and add some code in the Detailed Cust. Ledger Entry that you'll have to call from the main card in order to filter.

Let me know if this helped.

KR
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    You don't need code for this.

The subpage for the customer ledger entries has an ID. Use this ID as the provider id for the detailed subpage and you can link this.

An example in the standard Application is the sales order where a factbox is linked to the sales lines subpage.
  • Options
    EnzohEnzoh Member Posts: 3
    Hi Mark and RCerrato!

Yes! I used the Cust. Ledger Entries ID as ProviderID of Dtld. Cust. Ledger Entries. Then, I could work with SubPageLink Property of the subpage.

Thnx!!