Options

French Language

HayanHayan Member Posts: 110
edited 2013-12-13 in NAV Three Tier
Dear All,

I have installed the French language on my System, but i Cant switch to french Language as I don't find it as one of the options of my Languages. I only have English.

Best
HAYAN

Comments

• Options
    geordiegeordie Member Posts: 655
    Hi, which steps did you follow for installing the new language?
    Please check here first and ensure you followed the right procedure.
  • Options
    @geordie: Yes i have followed the same steps but the thing is that i cant see it in my language options. I restarted my Server, but still didn't get it.

My license is a DEMO/DEV Partner License.

Best
    HAYAN
  • Options
    Just to identify better the problem, are you not able to select French language in both classic client and RTC?
  • Options
    Exactly....
  • Options
    Do you have French granule in your license, right?
  • Options
    I have a partner DEMO/DEV license and I Contacted Microsoft they said that it should be by default with the 2013 NAV License. But it is not written in the license that i have it :) But Microsoft Said this is only the first language, and the other languages comes by default. So i am confused :)
    Best
    HAYAN
  • Options
    tedl30tedl30 Member Posts: 59
    Hayan wrote:
    Dear All,

I have installed the French language on my System, but i Cant switch to french Language as I don't find it as one of the options of my Languages. I only have English.

Best
    HAYAN

You have right folder structure on server and client?
  • Options
    tedl30 wrote:
    Hayan wrote:
    Dear All,

Best
    HAYAN

You have right folder structure on server and client?

What do you mean???
  • Options
    Inside RTC and service directory you have to create one directory for each language you need to configure, with proper culture names: "en-US", "fr-FR", etc.. (complete reference here).