Options

Getting current record on a list part of a page

Andy_SmithAndy_Smith Member Posts: 31
edited 2013-11-18 in NAV Three Tier
I'm experiencing an issue that I can reproduce on both build 32012 and 33413 (2009 R2) where trying to get the current record information of a list part on a page appears to be set to an incorrect record.

I'm using the transfer order page (5740) and the transfer order subform (5741) just for testing purposes. I have a page action on 5740 that consists of a single call to the subform:
CurrPage.TransferLines.FORM.DisplayLineQuantity;
For my test case I'm in a cronus DB and I've created a transfer order with 4 lines with quantities in increments of 5 (5,10,15,20).

All the function DisplayLineQuantity does is print a MESSAGE with the quantity of the current record.

Unfortunately when I call that function at the page level it seems to either give me the last line record quantity (the first time I call it) or the first record line quantity (each successive time).

If I include an action on the subpage and call the function using the subpage action it works properly.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug with the page->subpage processing? If the latter, does anybody know what build fixes it? I scanned the hotfixes but nothing jumped out.