Options

Client add-in nav2013 problem

Jef_KeersmaekersJef_Keersmaekers Member Posts: 2
edited 2013-11-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I have a problem with a client add-in I created myself. When I use the client add-in locally, it works fine. When I copy the dll to our remote desktop server, and I log in with my credentials, the client add-in works fine. When someone else logs in on the remote desktop server, and tries to run that page with the client add-in, he gets an error: Could not locate the add-in library for "RTBoxAI;PublicKeyToken=31107239add419e2".

I think this is very strange because my session on the rdp uses exact the same folders,dll's than the session of another user on that rdp. Has anyone experienced something like that.

I already tried to put the dlls into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client instead of: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client\Add-ins. But without any success.

My add-in consists of 2 dll's: NavEditor.dll and a htmleditor.dll. I first only registered the NavEditor.dll (RTBoxAI). I also tried to register the second dll in the client add-in table. But also no success.

Thanks for any advice!

regards
Jef