NAV 2013 R2 RTC Problem

181deepak181deepak Member Posts: 95
edited 2014-05-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hi experts

I am getting an error while I am running RTC in Nav 2013 R2,

ERROE- either the caller does not have the required permission or the specified path is read-only

Please Give me solution for this.
I am not able to run RTC.

Comments

• 181deepak181deepak Member Posts: 95
    Hi Sir

I tried every thing, that I able to find on google regarding this, but all in vain.
    Help me if you have some specified solution...
  • naholosnaholos Member Posts: 6
    I had this problem as well. We kept looking into the underlying directories and eventually found one that needed to have its permission set manually.
  • JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    Changes service account to local system for local installation, or domain account for AD installation.
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • spots-bssspots-bss Member Posts: 6
    Hi colleagues,

exactely the same problem did I have, as I set up one of my "training laptops". I couldn't find the reason either.
    The last thing a colleague and I did was the following: complete uninstall and new installation...

and even then it was not working.

So no solution so far about this point.

But I have some other questions:
    a) with NAV2013 R2 the "online help" is not working because the system can not find the responsible website.
    how can I get the online help back?

b) from other colleagues I heard the following problems:
    if a developer is working on a live database and one other user is logged on, it happens that the vendor ledger entries
    dissappear!

c) this version runs very "instable" - from my end-user I hear often, that the client has several perfomance problems
    what is your experience here?

Many kind regards
    Sonja Klimke
    SPOTS-BSS(R) GmbH
    Oslostr. 2
    44269 Dortmund
    GERMANY
  • PerJuhlPerJuhl Member Posts: 55
    spots-bss wrote:

But I have some other questions:

a) with NAV2013 R2 the "online help" is not working because the system can not find the responsible website.
    how can I get the online help back?

Install NAV HELP-server (new in 2013 R2) with standard values on IIS, or change configfile on NAV client.

b) from other colleagues I heard the following problems:
    if a developer is working on a live database and one other user is logged on, it happens that the vendor ledger entries
    dissappear!

Dont make table changes on live database with user connected. !!!!

Read this blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/201 ... 13-r2.aspx

c) this version runs very "instable" - from my end-user I hear often, that the client has several perfomance problems
    what is your experience here?

Many kind regards
    Sonja Klimke