Options

option

Horse06Horse06 Member Posts: 496
edited 2013-10-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi expert, I have two logos on the report and the user selects A, it will display logo A, and when the user selects B, it will display logog B.
Currently I am using the embedded image. In the image property, name: logo, image source: Embedded, Use this image: the logo name
Hide and Show visibility is based on the expression: Iif(fields!logo.value=0, true, flase), but when I save the report, it has an error showing the visibility.hidden expression for the image 'logo' contains an error: BC30201 expression expected.
Please advise! Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi expert, I have fixed the error, since I have added extra = in the expression. There is no error now, but the log A is stil showing if I select B option from the request page.
    Could you advise? Thank you!
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    Put your hidden expression in a textbox to check if the return value is what you expect to receive.
    Also note that you're setting "HIDDEN" property...maybe you are reversing the property value?
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Thank you expert! I have this logo on the header. I tried to set the visibilty to hide for the image control without adding any expression, it still showed on the report.
    Could you advise and send me some reference? Thank you!
  • Options
    mohana_cse06mohana_cse06 Member Posts: 5,504
    Check how logo is shown in standard reports like 205 based on Setup in Sales & Receivables setup. (Left,Center and Right)
  • Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    if you set Hidden = true, there's no reason for your image to show...do you have some overlapped controls?
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog