Nav 2013 RTC - Company is not showing in RTC connection

srini1705srini1705 Member Posts: 14
edited 2014-02-06 in NAV Three Tier
i have re-installed the Navision 2013. Earlier the Nav 2013 was installed in Windows workgroup environment. Later i was asked to map the domain users with Nav 2013. which was not possible to map, so i have reinstalled. After re-installing, i had a problem of user logins. because my earlier users are configured in Nav 2013 was workgroup. now it is required in Domain user authentication. That part i have done from backend by using sql script. After that, when i try to open RTC i was getting a message. "There is no company in the database. Contact your system administrator.". No companies are display. But in client development environment i was getting all the companies.

how to correct this issue. please help.

Summary : in RTC after selecting the RTC Service, the companies are not showing hence the application is not able to start.

Comments

• srini1705srini1705 Member Posts: 14
    The solution identified and with that solutions now the companies can be selected. The issue was when we create a user in backend through SQL Management studio all the respective tables (User,User access Control, User Profile) should have the same user id values (auto generated value). thanks to all
  • mdPartnerNLmdPartnerNL Member Posts: 802
    Thanks for the feedback. What script in SQL did you use?
  • mdPartnerNLmdPartnerNL Member Posts: 802
    no thanks?
  • Jenti_TahilianiJenti_Tahiliani Member Posts: 2
    Kindly elaborate the solution in detail (step by step). I'm facing similar issue where the error message is the same.