Options

Page Header

Horse06Horse06 Member Posts: 496
edited 2013-10-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi expert, I have a report which will have two logos with two different company names showing on the page header. When the user selects A from the request page, it will display the logo-A with Company A, and then when the user selects B from the request page, it will display the logo-B with Company B. I understand in RDLC, we can only have one page header. But I cannot add the table to the page header either. How to accomplish it? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Nagaraju17Nagaraju17 Member Posts: 12
    hello, You can try the following way..

In Page Header select the picture control and go to properties, in that form top u can see three icons select "properties page" in that select Visibility in that select expression write expression as per your requirement.

if <condition> the
    imagecontrol.visibility =true;
    else
    imagecontrol.visibility =true;

save it and run it
  • Options
    pinaki82pinaki82 Member Posts: 4
    add both logo in header and make visible by condition in trigger code. I think it will solve your problem.
  • Options
    pinaki82 wrote:
    add both logo in header and make visible by condition in trigger code. I think it will solve your problem.
  • Options
    pinaki82 wrote: